Johnny Profane Âû has a voice…
Subscribe to hear new episodes when they publish…
All other platforms: https://neon.page/AutisticAFOL
This is a first. As a musician, I’ve never sang or used my voice. Despite constant pestering from fans & friends for the last 10 years…
In fact, I’ve written about hating my voice.
But I’ve finally given in.
To kick off the new AutisticAF Out Loud podcast, I’ve reworked a few of my most popular, inspirational posts… for driving in the car, listening at work, or simply relaxing.
In this first episode, I rewrote Note to a Younger Autistic Friend… my heartfelt response to a young autist who wrote me… totally bewildered when her professor rebuked her… for doing precisely what he asked for.
Talk about a typical autistic experience with neurotypical authority figures…
More to come in coming days! Including all new material… a bit controversial…
Confessions of an #AdultAutistic Anxiety Junkie – Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt.3 – #AutisticAF Out Loud
- Confessions of an #AdultAutistic Anxiety Junkie – Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt.3
- Zen & the Autistic Art of the Stim: Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt. 2
- Autistic Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt. 1: NOISE – A Spoken Song
- How to Get Diagnosed #ActuallyAutistic… In Just 26 Years! S01E08
- Autistic Shutdowns: Believe I‘ll Ch-Ch-Change My Shirt – A Spoken Song