If you’re a Millennial autistic, love one, work with some… or just can’t figure out if you are one…
This fourth episode of Autistic As Fuck Out Loud…. is my gift to you, my friends.
Real talk. Some inspiring. Some pretty direct… autistic style.
Whether the world you were born into works for you… or not… You may find some words here that mean something to you.
And, maybe share… with someone you know… who cares.
Subscribe to hear new episodes when they publish…
All other platforms: https://neon.page/AutisticAFOL
I’d love to hear from you about this episode. Let’s build a bridge across autistic generations.
Cuz we got an entire autistic culture to create.Drop me a comment or email.
I answser one personal question each episode. Here we go:
No… I’ve never been an actor… or narrator.
Take an autistic kid… secretly mimicking movie actors, tv ads, pop songs, and talkshow hosts…
in his basement… for 7 decades?
I’m what happens.
One “special interest” that’s finally coming in handy…
Next week? Autism & Substances. You know, those substances…
Some have helped. Some not so much. Let’s compare notes.
Wanna know more? Check out my posts, paintings, poems, music, and politics at www.autisticaf.me…
And… If you enjoyed this episode… please share it on social media? Better yet, send it to a friend.
Confessions of an #AdultAutistic Anxiety Junkie – Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt.3 – #AutisticAF Out Loud
- Confessions of an #AdultAutistic Anxiety Junkie – Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt.3
- Zen & the Autistic Art of the Stim: Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt. 2
- Autistic Stimming, Overload & Anxiety, Pt. 1: NOISE – A Spoken Song
- How to Get Diagnosed #ActuallyAutistic… In Just 26 Years! S01E08
- Autistic Shutdowns: Believe I‘ll Ch-Ch-Change My Shirt – A Spoken Song