From one of the courageous founders of Thinking Person’s Guide to Autism.
Those who have read about my family life get why…
Jennifer Byde Myers and Shannon Des Roches Rosa are my heroes.
I received word last night that my birth mother died. I had not spoken to her in 10 years…
Jenny Alice’s words gives me hope for other autistic children.
Designing My Home Around Adult Autism: Pt. 2 – 7 Survival Principles – #AutisticAF Out Loud
- Designing My Home Around Adult Autism: Pt. 2 – 7 Survival Principles
- Designing My Home Around Autism: Pt. 1 – Making It Work for Me
- Inside Autism & Eye Contact: How It Feels… How to Deal with the Terror s2e6
- Fanning the Flames: #AutisticJoy in the Classroom – Intersectional Infinity Conference s02e05
- Selective Mutism: I Have No Mouth. But I Must SCREAM… s2e4