Johnny Profane Âû has a voice…
Subscribe to hear new episodes when they publish…
All other platforms: https://neon.page/AutisticAFOL
This is a first. As a musician, I’ve never sang or used my voice. Despite constant pestering from fans & friends for the last 10 years…
In fact, I’ve written about hating my voice.
But I’ve finally given in.
To kick off the new AutisticAF Out Loud podcast, I’ve reworked a few of my most popular, inspirational posts… for driving in the car, listening at work, or simply relaxing.
In this first episode, I rewrote Note to a Younger Autistic Friend… my heartfelt response to a young autist who wrote me… totally bewildered when her professor rebuked her… for doing precisely what he asked for.
Talk about a typical autistic experience with neurotypical authority figures…
More to come in coming days! Including all new material… a bit controversial…
Designing My Home Around Adult Autism: Pt. 2 – 7 Survival Principles – #AutisticAF Out Loud
- Designing My Home Around Adult Autism: Pt. 2 – 7 Survival Principles
- Designing My Home Around Autism: Pt. 1 – Making It Work for Me
- Inside Autism & Eye Contact: How It Feels… How to Deal with the Terror s2e6
- Fanning the Flames: #AutisticJoy in the Classroom – Intersectional Infinity Conference s02e05
- Selective Mutism: I Have No Mouth. But I Must SCREAM… s2e4